Gauntlet Update: April 1st, 2022
Hey everybody! We’ve launched the soft demo and we have resumed some serious back-end work! Let’s take a look at what we were up to this week, shall we? Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and engage with us on all our social media channels. Let’s go…
Client V1 Development
We released our short demo last week folks and if you didn’t get a chance to download it and test it yourselves here are the links depending on your operating system. You can leave any feedback you have from any aspect of the client on our Discord room specially created for this purpose. You can visit this room here.. https://discord.gg/vChXmf2v
To download our client please follow the relative link to your operating system and execute the file:
This week we had a very long call to sort out moving forward from here and here is the summarisation from that call. We decided on the following steps regarding development and we will:
1. Refactor the current front-end code so it is eaiser to work with going foward.
2. Build a simple backend to handle blockchain implentation
3. Set up a development server
4. Connect the client to the BSC Testnet, so users can login with any wallet that supports the BSC chain. (Release V 2.00)
5. Create the play to earn feature, and integrate it in to the client
6. Create a simple web3 game, or use an existing game to test the POE feature (Release V 3.00)
We Are Still Hiring!
Despite many people trying to scam us promising us the world and delivering nothing, we are still intent on getting serious people to work with us. We are looking for people who want to grow with us and work closely with us. We are currently looking for a market research/writer to assist us with market research. We will pay the right candidate GAU weekly. This will require only about 1–2 hours per day. If you are driven and want to work with us please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GAU Anti-Cheat System
Here are the key points of the GAU Anti-Cheat System blueprint that we will implement into our client in a later version:
- Fully fledged proactive protection system completely blocking the vast amount of hacking without bothering the client user.
- Fast dynamic and permanent scanning of the users system in user- and kernel-mode using innovative, sophisticated specific and heuristic/generic detection and cheat analysis routines for maximum effectivenes.
- Secure (unfakeable) global banning system that can be unique user ID/account-based and hence provides the same or an even higher level of effectiveness.
- Communication happens via highly encrypted packets through the clients own network connection, not requiring any additional port/firewall forwarding.
- Secure auto-update system, working very reliably and bandwidth-friendly without disturbing GAU users.
We will be teaming up with a well-known Anti-Cheat provider to bring a strong fair-play feature to our gaming client. A more polished version of this will be added to our website within the next two weeks.
CoinGeko Listing Updated!
We are delighted to announce that after much communication with CoinGeko we finally got our swap and new details updated with their platform. You can view our profile here with them; https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/gauntlet
We will activiate our Github page this coming week and place our client soft demo links there and in turn place them on our website so that people can see what we are doing. This will be much easier going forward so we will update our github links and development updates as they are completed.
That’s all there is for this week people. Stay tuned for further updates during the week and next weekend. Please give us your feedback on our client and anything else you feel we need to draw attention to. Have a great weekend and week everybody.